- Omega Delta Phi was recognized as a new sorority at SUNY Potsdam in 1961 with 14 proud new members. In February of 1963, the sisters were able to buy their first house at 4 Hamilton Street.
- In 1973, Omega took its first Clarkson University pledge giving the house the best of both schools and an opportunity to bridge the gap in the two Greek systems. In 1977 Theta Chi became our brother fraternity.
- By 1983, Omega had enough alumni to form the Omega Delta Phi Alumni Association. Our Alumni Association is active in helping to provide funding for house repairs and acts as consultants for issues such as house repairs and improvements. We are grateful for their contributions and their support throughout the years!
- Every year, Omega Delta Phi continues to grow as a house and a family. Our family currently resides at 51 Elm Street in a house that we have owned since 1968.
- To maintain a happy, healthy sisterhood in which every member can excel.
- To increase community involvement, social networking, the opportunity to gain leadership experience within the house.
- To create lifelong friendships while having fun and enjoying our college careers.
- To successfully maintain our membership through recruiting new members each semester.
- to maintain our devotion to our philanthropy projects.
- To increase our fundraising in order to continually improve our home.